About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Clean and Simple # 91

Good Morning!

Happy Tuesday to you all.

Well the weather has certainly changed hasn`t it? I can`t believe that on Sunday it was too hot to move and like an oven up here in my garret,lol. So hot that my mojo evaporated. Today the temperature has dropped by about 10 degrees and it`s cloudy. It does however make it a bit more bearable for crafting.
  

This is the sketch for this weeks challenge over at Clean and Simple

And here is my take on it.

A very quick and easy card to make.
Luckily I already had the bird image stamped up for another card I was going to make so the whole thing came together really quickly.

I ran some plain white card through the cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and mounted it onto some raspberry pink card.
I punched a strip of Joanna Sheen gingham with my Martha Stewart Doily punch.
The sentiment is by Papertrey and stamped in Versa color Orchid.
The bird is by Inkadinkado and is also stamped in Orchid and heat embossed in clear embossing powder, then raised slightly with foam pads.

A really quick card, no ribbon, no bows (sorry Julie) but I`m rather pleased with the result.

I`ve got a really busy day ahead `cos we`re going away at the weekend so I`ll just say...Thanks for popping in, Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. I like your take on the sketch Lynne - love the flash of green gingham. Have a lovely weekend and hope the weather holds for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very beautiful, lovely bird, wonderful papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, that gingham punched out is a great addition.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynne, I love your take on the sketch. I particularly like the bird. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.