About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 10 May 2010

Clean and Simple challenge # 89

Good morning all!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend.


This is my submission for this weeks challenge at Clean and Simple. You can find their wonderful sketches HERE.

This is the sketch we were given.
I`m absolutely loving these sketches. They are right up my street and put me firmly in my comfort zone.

In fact I`m loving this one so much that I made a whole bunch of them.
 All the cards are the same, I just played around with the colours. A very simple design, I stamped and embossed my sentiment first then just ran the plain white card through the Cuttlebug using the Swirls folder. I layered it onto some coloured card and placed that onto plain white card. The butterflies are all by Elusive Images , and have been stamped and embossed in colours to match the card. I`ve added some flat backed pearls on the butterfly body to make them pop and thats it.

I`ve just heard that a friend is organising a fund raising day at a local pub to raise money for the oncology ward at Castle Hill hospital so I think I might take these and some others along and see how they go.



Thanks for popping in
Lynne xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards :)
    I love your butterflies :)
    You have new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynne - these are beautiful done in all these gorgeous colours. They will go like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards, love them all. I'm sure your cards will sell in an instant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, gorgeous colours i love butterflies too, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely stunning Lynne .. and can I just thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog .. it's really, really appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done sch a creative work with Butterfly its looking so gorgeous i like it....
    Plastic business Cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.