About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 2 May 2010

A Cutie

Happy bank holiday Sunday every one.

I hope the weather isn`t too bad where you are, it`s just starting to cloud over here, typical.

Wow I can`t believe it`s been a whole week since my last post. I have just been sooo busy. The decorating is all finished now ( til I start on the next room ) The house has been cleaned to within an inch of it`s life. You know the story, if it stands still it gets scrubbed lol. I tried telling anyone that was interested that it wasn`t muck, it was volcanic dust but I have a feeling they didn`t believe me for some reason.

Any way I have one card to show you today. It`s not often I do cute cards but I fell in love with this little chap and thought he could be useful for all sorts of different occasions. So much for cutting down on stamp buying lol.
I`m calling him a he but I`ve decided for this occasion he is a she.

The stamp is by Penny Black and I`ve coloured the image with watercolour pencils.
The back ground paper is some from my computer and for the life of me I can`t remember where they are from.
I`ve glittered the centres of the flowers with some Glamour dust.
The sentiment is computer generated.and the flowers are from my stash.

Tomorrow Alan and son Alan are going to Wigan to watch the footie so I plan to have a whole day crafting.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. I like your volcanic ash theory Lynne, I will remember that one lol!
    Your card is beautiful, I really love this PB stamp, and all coloured and glittered perfectly,
    Enjoy your crafting time!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the image and your choice of colours. Volcanic ash, lol? That's a good one, might try that myself. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.