About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Curtain Call act #29

Good Morning All!

And a happy wednesday to you all.

This weeks inspitation for Stacey`s challenge is this gorgeous picture. You can find the details HERE
I thought I`d died and gone to heaven when I saw the colour choice, I mean, orange and yellow what better colours for me!





                                                           However I did struggle a bit with the almost blue and once I`d put all the elements together, I`m still not sure if I like it or not. The colouring is not that great but then it never is lol.


I`ve used plain white card for the base.
The grey/blue  DP is from Papermania Boutique collection and is matted onto some plain orange card.
I`ve used the same orange matted onto some yellow card for the strip.
The image is, ofcourse, my favourite Flourishes stamp, Gerbera Daisy and is coloured with watercolour pencils and cut out using Spellbinders Circle die.
I`ve finished off with a huge blousey yellow ribbon and bow.


Right thats me done for now, I`m off to see Mum today.
Thanks for popping in
Lynne xxx
                               

 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers, beautiful papers, wonderful ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how clever are you!! the colouring with the watercolours is brilliant and that bow is stunning! thanks for playing along with us again this week at Curtain Call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! love that yummy bow:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the daisy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I think you did a great job with the coloring and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grey-blue with the strong orange and yellow and I think the colouring is amazing! Also you really are the queen of the big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥ Olá, amiga!
    Passei para uma visitinha...♥
    Gosto do seu cantinho... sempre agradável, criativo e encantador... você é muito talentosa.
    Ótima semana! ♥
    ♥♥ Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love that beautiful floral image, and the ribbon is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, you made these colours really POP!! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colours Lynne, great ribbon as usual. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.