About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 7 February 2013

Happy Birthday Elaine

Hello All!
I hope you are well and are enjoying your week so far. I have a quick post today with a card I made for a work colleague who has a birthday next week.

A really quick card to make as I wanted it quite simple.
I`ve used white Linen card from Papermill Direct and made a 6x6 top fold card. I added some DP from Pink Petticoat called Quatrofoil in Pretty Pink ( old palette).
I then stamped my flower from Papermania in Versacolor Orchid before cutting the panel to size.
The sentiment is from a Stampman set, stamped over the image in Versacolor Magenta.
I`ve added some liquid pearls to finish.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tone on tone card Lynne - love that DP.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft look of your card Lynne...very pretty and a lovely image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, so simple and so very elegant. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lynne - the floral image is beautiful and I love the layout.
    Hope all is well with you and yours - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lynne! The stamp is lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.