About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 26 January 2019

Inkspirational #179

Hello there,

I've 'discovered' a new to me challenge called Inkspirational. It's a photo challenge this week and looks yummy so I thought I'd give it a go.

For some reason the first thought that popped into my head was Baby. Maybe because we are expecting a new grand daughter in the spring lol. So that's what I went with,

 Luckily I spent a good part of Thursday getting messy with Luminate micra paints and a bit of smooshing. For these I used Grapefruit and Jasmine.
Once the paint was dry I gave it a quick spray of white spritzing ink to give it a bit more sparkle.
A close up of the shimmer.

I used a Crafts Too border embossing folder for the card front.
The hearts are cut out with a Sizzix Framelit die and I've mounted them onto some white hearts to give a bit more depth.
The letters are by Yvonne creations cut from a piece of scrap card.


Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to our challenge. I love that you created a baby card. The soft pinks are perfect for your new granddaughter when she arrives :) Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card Lynne love the sparkly hearts and embossed borders
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.