About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 13 January 2019

Thank you card

Hello there,


I made a thank you card for the staff at the care home where mum lived for the last 11 years. They treated her with kindness and dignity throughout and I cannot fault the care she received.

I've kept it clean & simple with just a bit of colour.

I made the panel by smooshing Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade and Spun sugar DI onto a piece of A5 card.
Once dry I gave it a quick spray of white spritzing ink.
When that was dry I ran it through a Spellbinders floral EF.
I used a rectangle die to cut the correct size and mounted it with foam tape.
The flowers are dies from Simply Graphic cut from white card.
The sentiment is from a set called Summer Blossom by Flourishes.

I'm really pleased with the panel irl it has the look of Mother of Pearl and, although the embossing is a bit fussy, overall the card still has a CaS look.

Thank you for popping in x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne and very thoughtful love the delicately coloured embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Lynn, love the shading on the embossing.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.