About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 1 April 2019

Mother's day card

Hello there,

Sadly this was the first Mother's day without my mum. It felt strange only making the one card.
Fortunately we still have hubby's mum with us although at 94 and very frail we don't know for how much longer. The family, which is hubby, his 3 sisters, their partners and me took mum in law for a meal yesterday. It also meant that we all got a mothers day without the hassle of cooking a Sunday dinner and no pots to wash either. Bonus!
Ofcourse I made a fussy card with spring colours and lots of flowers.





I used tiny hearts from The Lovely Studio in Dainty Daffodil for the background
The frame is a Spellbinder Die, Gold Labels 4.
Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is by Flourishes
I made a larger card than I usually do, an A5 instead of a 15x 15 square and the frame fits very nicely on it.


Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Lynne! It's a true keepsake for your MIL, bless her! I'm very sorry it was a sad day for you, missing your mum. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO VERY Beautiful Lynne, I love the simplicity of it, with the gorgeous flowers and frame.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Lynne for the loss of your mum. I adore your floral frame card and the soft delicate colours are just beautiful, Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lynne love the beautiful dies and flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.