About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 16 May 2019

Less is More #395

Hello there,

Time for another challenge at Simply Less is More which is,

A nice easy challenge, except...
I trawled through all my stash, stamps, dies and papers...nothing. I know I had some wine glasses that were part of a set but I'm sure I donated them to a craft charity last year. I also know I have cups & saucers and at least one tea pot as digital images but they're on my old PC and it's broken. So I resigned myself to not being able to join in this time.
But yesterday I just happened to pop into The Works, just for a look around, honest and I found these.

As a self confessed caffeine addict these stamps are perfect for me and the challenge and look at the price, a quid, bonus.

And this is what I've done with them,

I stamped the cup and coffee beans in Memento black ink and also made a mask.
I stamped the splodges (Kaisercraft) in Versa Colour, Orchid, Heliotrope and Cyan.
I used Promarkers to colour the images. The sentiment is stamped in Versa Mark Onyx.

So a nice easy card that took me about 10 minutes to put together. Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy.

Thanks for popping in x


5 comments:

  1. Just walked past The Works this morning - and didn't go in! Now am kicking myself cos these are a bargain - and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! what a deal you had Lynne, I daren't in there I always come out with something LOL. I LOVE what you have done with these stamps and the splodge is great with them.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card Lynne brilliant stamps and a bargain-not been in town for a while might have to pay a visit-only Boyes and The Works open now down whitefriargate I think.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bargain. I loved The Works when I was over in the UK. I brought back lots of goodies :) It was a great find and perfect for our beverages challenge. I love the splash of colour and your card is perfectly CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.