About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 29 April 2019

Less is More # 394

Hello there,

It's time for another challenge at Less is More and this fortnight it's the dreaded one layer card.

I'm actually quite comfortable with the OLC now depending on the theme and this one seemed a nice easy one for me. Or so I thought.
My first attempt looked a bit too twee, my second card turned out well enough but I wasn't happy with the colouring, so this, I hope,is third time lucky.



The I've used is from Flourishes. I've had it for years and it's still my favourite floral stamp. It's so versatile and I think it's beautiful.
For this card I've stamped off the edge in Versamark Onyx and embossed with clear EP
I've coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens
The sentiment is by There She Goes.

I have a friend, Vanessa, who, although suffering some quite nasty health issues, spends all her spare time making things to either donate to or raise money for various charities. She a lovely lady and one of the most caring people I know. This card is going to her to show her some love and appreciation.

Thank you for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. A Beautiful card for what sounds like a lovely lady, she will be thrilled with your thoughtfulness I'm sure.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and stamp Lynne -very thoughtful-how do you get on with the Spectrum Noirs I have a set of the Aqua ones and just cannot get on with them
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne, I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, your friend will love it! Great color choices and I bet the clear embossing shines wonderfully IRL. Great layout with the flowers in the corner of your card. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne

    What a beautiful card. I love the images and the colours you have used.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.