About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 30 June 2019

80th Birthday card...and a day with Emilia.

Helllo there,

It was my friend and neighbours 80th birthday a couple of weeks ago so I had to make her a card didn't I? 





I've kept is soft and pretty with pastel flowers from Wild Orchid crafts
The papers are from the Lovely studio in Willow green..
The leaves are from dies by the Works and Simply Graphic.
The doily is by Marianne Designs.

Yesterday my daughter in Law went to see Pink at Wembly and my son and hubby were building a fence in their garden so I had Emilia all to myself for the day.

Considering it's been quite a time since I had a baby for so long  (11 years since my last grand baby) we got along just fine. 3 feeds, 3 nappy changes and lots of wind and a few smiles and grins that I swear weren't wind. She was a little angel once we'd decided that she needed to sleep now and again and I loved every minute. I also slept like a log last night and had a lay in this morning.






Thanks for popping in x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday card love the delicate B.paper and flowers-Sounds like you enjoyed your day made me laugh with the -slept like a log and had a lie in lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GORGEOUS card, love the flower die and the gems on the silver, Vera is one lucky lady to have this card.
    Your granddaughter is soooooo adorable, how lovely to have her to yourself for a few hours, tired or not afterwards LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.