About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 5 November 2009

Cute card


I don`t usually do cute cards but as soon as I saw this `Mo Manning` digi stamp I knew it was perfect for my youngest grandaughter. Ruby Ann will be 17 months at Christmas so we will have a great time this year. Not that we don`t every year but I think Christmas is special for babies.
The image is called Kai in the snow and I think it`s genderless (is that right?)
I coloured her in watercolours and added some glamour dust to her bonnet and pom pom and also to the bottom to look like snow.
The bp is by Pink Petticoat and I added a little bit of glitter to the centre of each snow flake to give it some sparkle. Some gems along the bottom to finish off and the sentiment was computer generated and cut out with nesties .
Thanks for looking
                                                                                                                Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.