About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 28 November 2009

Pink card

This is another card I made to stop me from overdosing on Christmas.
I just needed to work with something other than red, green, and blue.
I`m actually not too sure about this one, maybe I should have made the base card a bit smaller. Anyway it`ll go in spare card, just in case box.
Another very simple card, the paper is from a freebie download from `Fred she said`.
The roses label is from the `Dreamy flowers collection`by Hinny bop designs.
I`ve added a huge bow and some flatbacked pearls
and a sentiment by Anitas on the smaller label.
Thank you for popping in, enjoy the weekend.  Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant Lynne, I love the arrangement of the pearls.
    Love Sarita xx
    PS: I love your Christmas baubles and have left a comment on your earlier post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful feminine card. Never thought of die cutting patterned paper before, great idea. Yep, I've made too many Christmas cards and need a change too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.