About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Seasons Greetings

Good morning all, its a horrible day to day, very overcast and drizzly, hence the terrible photograph.
(apart from my now legendary poor photography skills)
Anyway, to the card. This is another stamp from Inkadinkado, this time its the ornate christmas set. I love this stamp, it`s so versatile.
I stamped in clear ink and embossed in detailed gold on a piece of card cut out with a nestie. I chalked the shape with blending chalks and it looks quite pink on here but in reality its much darker.
The paper is from Shabby Princess matted and layered onto sparkly gold card..
I added a ribbon and a huge bow and thats it, quite quick and simple but I`m very pleased with the outcome and I think I`ll be making more of these.

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the day, Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love that stamp and you've tied a beautiful bow too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card.....love thecolours too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.