About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 22 November 2009

male cards

It`s Alans birthday tomorrow so ofcourse I had to make a card. I don`t do many male cards at all as I think they are so difficult to get right and if I do I usually go for whatever the person has an interest in. There are only so many footie cards a girl can make so this time I went for something completely different.
I used a nestie labels die and blended with chalks.
The main image stamp is `inkadinkado Birds Galore`
The sentiment is by Rubbadubbado.
The paper is Pink petticoat Dots
I used my scallop punch along the bottom and added some black pearls to finish.


The old bugger will be 55yrs old tomorrow but I can`t say too much because it`s my birthday on wednesday and as there are only 2 days between us he is only older than me for a while. Mind you I will make the most of it lol.
Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.