About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 25 April 2010

Clean and simple challenge #87

Happy Sunday to you all!

I hope the weather is better where you are than here. It`s persisting down and just a bit chilly. I thought the sun was here to stay, a bit optimistic I know but a girl can hope lol.

Here is this weeks sketch from CAS and this is my take on it.
I`ve used a scrap of paper from Kameo cards.
The leaf stamp is from Papertrey Turning a new leaf
and the sentiment is also from Papertrey.
I`ve punched some small flowers in the same DP and added a blue gem.
A little bit of scoring to give some texture and some larger gems to finish it off.

Right I`m off to cook Sunday lunch.
Thanks for looking Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lynne so clean looking. I didn't realise the flowers were punched until I read your write up - you did a great job.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - love the DP flowers. We've been having wall-to-wall sunshine in Buckingham but the rain turned up today. (Repeat after me - we WILL have a summer this year... !)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Glad I found your blog. Your cards are lovely.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a gorgeous card honey, love the colours that you have chosen hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish card, love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.