About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 25 March 2011

Daffodil..

Hello all!

Just a quick post from me today.
I finally got around to using some of my scraps and, what with the sun shining and flowers blooming, I thought, what better than a Daffodil.
 I love making these layered cards. They are so easy and yet look so effective.
White base card, white panel, slightly smaller and run through Cuttlebug Swirls folder. A piece of scrap paper placed along the bottom. Finished off with some ribbon and a bow.The whole panel is then placed using foam pads to give it some depth.
The image is by Fred She Said 
coloured with Promarkers, cut out with an oval nestie and placed using foam pads.
And that`s it, easy peasy.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. lovely sunny card Lynne - just what we need over here as its cold and miserable our way again :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the design and gorgeous colours, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Lynne - you've inspired me to have a go at making something like this. I really need to make more 'grown up' cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Lynne xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. See all the white space lets you focus on your pretty daffodils. Great spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very spring-like Lynne! The embossed swirls remind me of the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so elegant - love it. Oooh and its stripes and flowers LOL!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.