About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 13 April 2019

Less is More #393

Hello there,

Well the past 2 weeks have flown by and it's time for another challenge at Less is More and this time it's a colour challenge.

I made a quick (ha) and simple card today. When I say quick I really mean a good 2 hours faffing about choosing my colour scheme,dies and design and about 5 minutes putting it all together.


I had a good rake about in my handmade background bits box and came up with 2 pieces that I thought were subtle enough. Most of it is bright,vivid colours.
For the frame I used  a piece that I'd smooshed using Cosmic Shimmer paints in blue with a touch of lilac and pink.
I cut the frame using 2 square dies from Spellbinders and Die-namics.
The leaf is an unnamed die from Amazon cut from some green and yellow smooshed card.
The sentiment is also unnamed from Amazon and cut from the same card as the frame.
I've added some very pale blue/grey pearls to finish.


Thanks for popping in

5 comments:

  1. Well, it was worth the faffing about as it's a splendid card and perfect for the LIM theme too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Beautiful Lynne, love the single leaf, worth spending so long on it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne well worth the two hours faffing and I quite agree sometimes these quick CAS take the longest time lol -saying that you make brilliant CAS cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very stylish and elegant, i love the faffing around resulted into this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really relate about the time frame of getting things together from your head to paper, then it's all over in 5 minutes lol. I love your subtle colours and the design of your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.