About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 11 April 2019

The Colour Purple

hello there,

It was my eldest grand daughter's 23rd birthday yesterday. How on earth did that happen? It's not possible seeing as in my head I'm still 35 :)
Anyway it seems I'm deluding myself as Charlotte is all grown up now so I made her a grown up card.

She's always loved the colour purple so that's what she got.
Hand painted ( smooshed) using Cosmic Shimmer paints in purple with a touch of blue here and there..
The die cut topper is by Sweet Dixie with a sentiment by Flourishes
The scrolls are by Papertrey stamped and embossed in gold EP. Some gold thread to tie it all together.

With hindsight I think I maybe should have made a wider border but I'm pleased with the result.

Thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

  1. VERY Classy and elegant Lynne. I suspect she loved it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne a very grown up card!I was going to say you have a grandaughter 23 then it struck me I have a 22yrs old grandson -I think they are trying to kid us lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.