About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 13 June 2019

Another new stencil

Hello there,

I'm still feeding my obsession with stencils and texture paste and treat myself to 2 new ones from Alexandra Renke this week. I couldn't wait to start playing and, luckily, it's my sister in laws birthday tomorrow so I had the perfect excuse.
 For this card I've used the oval stencil,



I coloured the texture paste with a tiny bit of Cerulean Blue acrylic paint and after removing the stencil I gave it a liberal sprinkling of Glamour Dust.
 The sentiment is PC generated and I managed to find some gems in the same shade of blue to give it a little pop of bling.

I'm having lots of fun with these and no doubt I'll be back with more. There are just so many colours to try lol.

Thanks for popping in x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynne love the beautiful stencil and delicately coloured paste-don't forget to link at A Place To Start
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stencil looks amazing with the texture paste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stunning!! soft colour and such perfect texture. Thank you for sharing it with us at 'a place to start' Tina Chianna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stencil and you gave it a wonderful treatment. I love the tint in your paste it is so soft and pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.