About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 2 June 2019

A book card and a new grand baby

Hello there

On Friday31st May my daughter in law presented us with our latest Grand baby, a beautiful girl called Emilia. She is my sons first baby so he is chuffed to bits.

 I've been to see her and we have enjoyed cuddles. Oooh I just want to squeeze her.

Anyway I made a book card for Emilia. I like to make  these as they're more of a keepsake and I love to put some information in them, date, time and weight


Backing papers are Tiny Treasures by Lemoncraft
Doily die by Marianne designs
Flowers by Wild Orchid crafts

Thanks for popping in x

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift for you, a beautiful granddaughter with a Beautiful name.
    I love the card. I'm sure it will be treasured by her and her children.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilia is gorgeous and your box car is an absolutely beautiful keepsake love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Emelia is so beautiful Lynne! Love your amazing box card too,just stunning 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.