About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 3 April 2011

Pink with a hint...

...of green.

This is what I`ve come with while I`ve been playing this afternoon.

I had a lovely day yesterday when all 3 of the kids came to see me, along with the 3 grandchildren. Got some great pressies although I tell them all every year not to bother ( but I`m still really pleased when they do).
This morning after going shopping we popped to see Alans Mum. When we got there all the blinds and curtains were drawn and bearing in mind how ill she`s been recently, panic set in quickly.
This was about 11 o`clock and we soon realised that one if not all of her daughters would have rang to wish her happy Mothers day and would have been there if there was no answer, so we calmed down a bit. Alan rang his younger sister the minute we got through the door and another sister had taken her out to dinner so relief all round. We`ll pop to see her later today.

Back to my card. I`m really embracing this CaS style at the moment and as my mojo seems to be in over drive ( I`m back at work tomorrow aswell, typical) I thought I`d just go with the flow.
This was a really easy card to make. I stamped a large swirl from Papertreys Fancy Flourishes set in Memento Rose Bud.
Then added the sentiment from Flourishes Tag Lines also in rose bud.
I`ve added some very pale green flat backed pearls as a contrast although they haven`t photographed very well.
This is the same card photographed from a different angle  and the green still doesn`t show very well.
I`m also still enjoying using same colour backgrounds to take the piccy`s.
I think this was a great bit of advice and I`m glad I found it.

Right I`m off now to see if the chicken is cooking and get the veggies ready.






Thanks for popping in ...Lynne xxx

12 comments:

  1. Lynne this is such a stunning and stylish card, you have prompted me to get my swirl stamps out!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your romantic cards. But your CAS cards are so beautiful, too. You do a great work!

    MamaBeate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly stunning Lynne - you're on a roll with these! Your photo looks fab too - so where do you prop up the background card? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pink and green - great combo and I lurve swirly stamps...
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lynne! Gorgeous colours and swirl, fab CAS card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning chick i think this is my fave of all your creations, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow a fantastic creation Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, very elegant looking, especially the pearls, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love your fabulous bows and flowers cards but I'm a CAS girl at heart and this is so elegant. One of my favourites of yours.

    It's a great idea to use the same colour background to photograph your cards and you could try using card stock a shade or two lighter than the colour in your card so that it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your flourish with the little green pearls. It is addictive when you start isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynne, this card is really clean but very beautiful.
    Thank you for your sweet comment!
    Sending you a lots of smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.