About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 29 September 2011

CR84FN Challenge # 39

Hi All!
Do you ever design a card in your head and it looks perfect but when you actually get down to making it, some how it just isn`t the same? That`s exactly what happened with this card for this fortnights cr84fn challenge. I think it`s because I made the flowers too big and, because I haven`t had time to change them, the whole design has been altered to fit.Still I`m relatively pleased with the result.
I so love this time of the year and it really has to be because of the gorgeous earthy colours we get.So with the inspiration for this fortnight being as they are I simply had to join in.
Brown textured card from Papermill shop (before it closed) made into 15cm square card.
A strip of corrugated kraft card overhanging slightly with gardeners string wrapped around.
The flowers are made from tissue paper cut with a scallop nestie and scrunched.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Autumn Abundance set cut out with a tag punch.

That`s it from me for now, thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Lynne, Love your flowers. Know what you mean about designing in your head - happens to me all the time!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne - I think your flowers are wonderful - so bright and cheerful. It's a super clean and simple design. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your choice of colours too,♥ pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card, I like these fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, every card I make looks fantastic in my head but my fingers just don't co-operate!! This is a stunner Lynn! I love autumnal colours too and this shows them at their best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Lynn, the tissue flowers are so vibrant against the brown :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne, love those flowers. The tag and twine are a nice touch. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lynne! Those flowers are STUNNING! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.