About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Less is More #32 Seeing Double

Phew! Who would have thought that one day of festivities would throw me out so much. I don`t think I`ve ever been this late with my entry for the Less is More Challenge. Having said that, for someone who`s normally tucked up and fast asleep by 10:30, rolling home at 2 in the morning is bound to have an effect lol. I`ve got lots of catching up to do so without further ado, here is my card for this week.
Mandi and Chrissie want us to see double this week, as in two of something on your creation.

I`ve use a tulip stamp from Chocolate Baroque which is part of a medallion set. I stamped one tulip then made a mask ( on a roll with my masking now lol) and stamped the second tulip behind the first.
Coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Flourishes.
I`m sending this card to Rachels Mum and Dad to thank them for all the hard work they put into making saturdays wedding such a wonderful occasion.




Thats it from me, going to have to spend the rest of the week commenting on all the fabulous entries so far. Roll on the weekend lol.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

29 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne this is beautiful and well worth the wait hope you catch soon lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never as they say Lynne...lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lynne, such a lovely image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Lynne - love the Tulip stamp and the rich colours.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these tulips are beautiful!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have arranged the flowers...they mke the sentiment stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome masking there... such a stunning display. Love the colouring and the colours.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tulips are just stunning - and I love your colouring - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lynne this is so fabulous,I love it...oh my you did get in late whatever where you up to??:O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stamp and beautifully coloured!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rolled in at 2, indeed! lol
    Good for you
    Your card is beautiful, lovely colouring as ever

    Thank you, good to see you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dirty stop out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wedding pics are fab - and so is this card - tulips are just lovely and am sure they'll be appreciated by the outlawz....lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very CAS. Lovely.

    Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW a winner of a card, so full of colour and the perfect CAS card:-)
    Hope you feel much better very soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the simple elegance of your card Lynne. This may be a winner for you.

    Hugs, Eric

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd be feeling a bit off for a week if I'd rolled in at 2am so I don't think you're doing badly! Your card is beautifully coloured and very elegant and it's a lovely thought to send it to Rachel's parents. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you're allowed to be a dirty stop out when you're the mother of the groom ;-)

    I love the shading on the flowers and the design is so clean it's beautiful.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card for them to recive, your colouring is stunning Lynn, fab card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful Lynne, thanks so much... as ever.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crisp and classy, great flower image too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lynne, Pretty flowers and clever masking, love this card, Gay xxx
    p.s So glad the wedding went well:0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is lovely, Lynne. Great masking technique. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lynne

    What a beautiful card and how lovely to be sending it to your Daughter-in-law's parents.

    Oh .. just realised .. you are a Mother-in-Law now!! LOL!!

    Hope you are recovering from your late night/early morning!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the placement for the masking is perfect.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful colouring, and masking. Glad Saturday went well. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.