About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 25 September 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 100

Hi all, happy sunday.
It`s been ages since I had the time to play in the Play Date Cafe Challenge but seeing as it`s their 100th challenge and looking at these gorgeous colours in the inspiration piccy, how could I not play.
All my fave colours in one go,heaven.
I`ve kept it really clean and simple with lots of white space to really show off the bright autumn colours.
I ran a panel of card through the cuttlebug using the Birds and Swirls EF then matted it onto a piece of orange card and trimmed it so there was a very thin border.
The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a neste labels 4 die. I cut another label in the orange card and cut it in half, then placed the sentiment label on top leaving an orange border at the sides.
The flowers are hand rolled from a Marianne designs Die and the leaves are punched. And that`s it, easy peasy.
Right, back to the ironing (sigh)

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

13 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Love those rolled roses and embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie this is just gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Very autumnal!

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely - the embossed backing is super and I love the rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lynne, the roses are a real eyecatcher against the white.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a stunner!! The colours are just gorgeous Lynne. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne


    This is gorgeous!!

    I love the flowers very much and their rich vibrant colours.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I am so sorry for not being up to date with my commenting. Rather a lot cracking off here at the moment!!

    I hope things are settling down for you now.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous CAS card Lynne! Love those sweet rolled flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous fall card! Just love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, beautiful card Lynne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful Autumnal card.

    luv
    irene#
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers are so neat Lynne and the colours are to die for! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All that white space is perfect for the beautiful and vibrant flowers you've done, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in our 100th challenge over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.