About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 17 April 2010

And now for something completely different!

A change from my usual style, not that I`ve got one as such as it changes all the time, but this is a definate move away from the norm.


Still sticking to my usual clean and simple I suppose but no great flourishes of ribbon or jewels.
The stamps are Papertrey Turning a new leaf. I stamped first in yellow, then orange, then red.
I found this gorgeous matching DP from Shabby Princess which was pretty lucky really because I`d already stamped it and then panicked when I couldn`t find a paper lol.
I`ve mounted the stamped card onto some orange card and added a yellow ribbon tied in a simple knot.
The sentiment is also from Papertrey and is cut out with a tag punch.

Well my decorating is coming along......slowly! I`d forgotten how much hard work it is painting ceilings. The gloss went on the doors like a dream though so not much left to do. I`m going to give it a rest for the weekend because football takes over in our house and it`s quite difficult trying to wallpaper around two grown men jumping up and down either with joy or anger depending on how well Hull City are doing at the time. If they lose again the atmosphere will be terrible. Thank God for my craft room lol.
Thanks for popping in and enjoy the lovely weekend weather,
Lynne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card honey, love the image really super and lovely colours, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stamping Lynne, and I love the fresh spring look.
    Soo glad I married a non footie fan lol!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, wish I'd thought of it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.