About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 18 April 2010

My first ever sketch challenge

Hi to you all!

This is a first for me. For one reason or another I`ve never entered into any sort of a challenge before.I`ve never felt confident  or brave enough to show my cards to the world, in fact it took me donkeys years to start my blog. Anyway I found these super easy peasy sketches on Clean & Simple site so I thought I`d give it a go.


This is my take on the above sketch.
Very simple to make, I ran some scrap pieces of card through the cuttlebug using Swiss dots and Swirls folders. Then just cut the circles out using Spellbinders circles dies.
The sentiment is from Papertrey.

Now I`ve had a go at this one, I`m off to find some more challenging challengies.
Thanks for popping in Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the embossed circles, and so glad you decided to share your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne - your work is gorgeous and deserves to be shared in challenges - go for it!
    Love the simplicity of this card and the added interest of the embossing.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe this is your first Challenge - your card is beautiful! Love the colours and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. As every one else has said your cards are beautiful and you should be proud of them. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.