About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 3 April 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

It`s turned out to be a beautiful warm sunny day here in Hull  and I`m sat in the loft Ha ha.!
Never mind. I`ve had a good clean up, hubby`s got the footie on the radio so I`m crafting.


For my card today I have gone back to something I first starting card making with...Decoupage.
I had a good sort out of my craft stash the other day and found a box full of decoupage papers and books that I had almost forgotten about. One thing I like about this is that I can take it downstairs and cut out while I`m watching the telly then put it all together the next day.

Seeing as the sun is shining I thought I`d show a spring flower card today.
The BG is by Shabby Princess and is layered onto some pale pink card.
I used the same pink card, cut into an oval with a Spellbinders die, to mount the image.
The small label is a Woodware punch and the sentiment is from Papertrey.

Thanks for popping in and don`t eat too many chocolate eggs lol.
Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. I agree about cutting out in front of the telly, it's really nice to have something you can do downstairs. Very pretty card, love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.