About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter Sunday

Good morning all!

Another decoupage card today, quite straight forward and simple ( a bit like me really lol)

The DP is by nitwits (thanks Pops for letting me know about these) and is gorgeous. I`ve layered onto some kraft coloured card.
I cut 2 circles with Spellbinders dies in a very dark pink.
The decoupaged image is mounted onto some kraft coloured card cut with a spellbinders labels die.
The sentiment is from Papertrey and is stamped onto another label.


Well we`ve been to see the grandkids today and given them their eggs. I don`t expect they`ll last very long lol.
Got the lamb roasting nicely in the oven and the OH is sat in front of the telly, which gives me a few more minutes for crafting.

Thanks for popping in, Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous honey, love the colours you have chosen, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good Easter Lynne. Lovely card as usual, love your style of crafting. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynne .. love the layout. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. Hope you had a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.