About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 10 April 2010

Tulips

Happy Saturday to you all!

Well I`m supposed to be decorating my living room today but it`s much too nice to get blathered in paint. Besides, I`m quite getting used to the bare plaster look lol. Maybe tomorrow.....

Todays card is made using a freebie digi stamp from `Fred she said`. I love the clean lines of this stamp, very easy to colour.
I`ve coloured the image with watercolour pencils.
The DP is another freebie and I think thats from Fred too but I can`t remember, sorry.
I`ve used a Martha Stewart Doily punch on some orange card and scored some lines too to give it some depth.I`ve also added some peach flat backed pearls.
The image is cut out and mounted onto a circle printed with a set from Shabby Princess.The sentiment is by Papertrey.

Thats all for now folks, going to enjoy the fine weather while I can. Thanks for popping in
Lynne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful spring card Lynne, really love the tulips.
    I'm with you on the lack of chores, gotta make the most of this lovely weather!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love it, especially the colours you have used a real summery feel to them, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.