About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 20 April 2010

A bit vintage (y)

Good morning and a happy tuesday to you all. I`m in an exceptionally good mood today.

First of all I would like to thank you all for leaving such lovely comments on my first challenge card.

Then I finally managed to get the crafty blogs thingy on properly and my blog is whizzing up the ratings ( well climbing slowly but at least it`s moving lol).

The wallpapering is nearly done and the sun is shining. What more could a girl ask for.

Right, on to todays card. As I said earlier on the blog, I gave up work last year to give me more time but this means I have much less money to spend on crafty things. I get bored using the same stamps over and over again and I`m sure you lot must get bored seeing the same stamps. I did rake out my decoupage papers and there some more of these to post but over the weekend I remembered about some craft cd`s that I bought years ago. The first one that I got when we bought our first pc was a Microsoft Greetings 2001. So I brought it out again and found some rather nice images. I know it`s a bit like cheating `cos theres no stamping involved but I`m quite pleased with the result on this one.

The DP is from Papermania Capsule collection.
The image is cut out with a Labels 4 Spellbinders die and I`ve just added some roses, ribbon and lace from my stash.

Sorry it`s a bit of rambling post today.
Thanks for popping in ...Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning i love everything about it, the image is sweet and the colours are just perfect hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne
    Lovely card the colours are beautiful. If you would like to email me your snail mail addy I will pop a few stamped images in the post for you - can't have you getting bored LOL!
    Linby@b183.freeserve.co.uk
    hugs Linby (Lynn and I am a sagitarian too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your colours are beautiful. I would be more than happy to stamp some images for you too Lynne. julie.ja.gibb@talk21.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say, hope you good mood continued, all good news. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.