About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 28 August 2010

And yet another award!!!

Good Afternoon All!

I`m such a lucky girl today. My blogging friend Lynn has sent me an award. I`ll have to be careful or my head will begin to swell.
  I have to send this one to 7 blog friends.I`ve chosen my 7 for various reasons. Some because they inspire me, some because I`m just in awe at their creations and some because they`re just starting out and I know how much it does your ego good to get some recognition.
Vicky
Silke
Andrea
Stacy
Karen
Tasha
Katina

Bye for now...Lynne xxx

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the links - I've had a lovely little journey all over the place and found some new stamps too!
    Your comment re Les - I am sitting here LOL!!!!
    enjoy the BH weekend.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn!
    I will display mine with pride!

    Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully sweet, thank you Lynn! (My ego appreciates it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lynn!! It does us 'oldies' good to get some recognition too, especially when we're having 'off' days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW you are tooooo sweet ~ THANK YOU!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a treasure - thank you Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.. This is so sweet of you Lynne! THank you so much for the award! Very kind.. I am horrible at how these things work, so forgive me... I really appreciate it, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lynne, well deserved. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.