About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 13 August 2010

PPC #25

Good Morning All!

Thank goodness it`s friday, bring on the weekend!

  This is the colour swatch for this weeks challenge at Picture Perfect Creations.
Brilliant colours, or so I thought. Boy did I struggle to come up with something. This is what I finished up with,

Definately not my usual style and a bit bright even for me. I wasn`t going to enter it at first but the more I look at it, the more it grows on me.

I used an A5 pink card, top fold.
The yellow DP is by Papermania.
The Lily stamp is by Rubberdubbado and is stamped in Lilac.
I layered the stamped image onto some pink card and placed it at an angle with foam pads.
The sentiment is by Papertrey, also stamped in lilac, cut out with nestie circle and mounted onto a larger pink circle..
I`ve added a purple ribbon and bow.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Lynne. That gorgeous lily and those wonderful colors remind me of Easter. Glad you entered it, it's a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this unusual colour combo! Hope you've got something fun lined up for the weekend. Crafting anyone?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, the ribbon is the perfect touch too. Have a good weekend.
    Lynnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a fabulous card. I love the stamped image and Lynne, I know you said it was challenging, but you made it look easy. It is a wonderful card. Love it. Thanks for playing our new color combo with us this week and you are right...I am grateful it is Friday. Have a great weekend.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation! You must have sent me telepathic thoughts, lol. Before I read your comment on my blog I sent my hubby to the shop for some sandwich bags for my ribbon stash!X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that Lilly stamp. I'm glad you ended up posting this because I think it looks lovely.

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got that lily stamp and haven't used it for ages, you have inspired me, lovely card Lynne. How is work going? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.