About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 29 August 2010

Curtain Call # 45

I`m back again!

Wow! 3 posts in one day. Never before in the history of my blog have I ever managed 3 posts I don`t think lol.

Here is the colour swatch for Curtain Call # 45 

Now, as you all know, I don`t have any of these Stampin` up colours so I`ve had to substitute everything. I also had a problem trying to work out what colour ` Concord Crush` is. At first I thought it was dark purple but looking at other peoples entries it looks more blue. So, if I`ve gone horribly wrong, I apologise.

Here is my card;

I made an A6 top fold card using white hammered card stock.
The green DP is  Papermania Capsule Collection, punched with a Fiskars scallop punch along the side.
I`ve added some dark blue card, also punched , along the side of the green.
I stamped my image which is by My Minds Eye, in dark blue ink onto kraft card and cut it out with a nestie labels 4 die. I then cut it down further along one edge .
My sentiment is by Papertrey,also stamped in dark blue onto kraft and cut out with a smaller labels 4 die.

Even though I`m not sure I`ve used the correct colours I`m still rather pleased with this one. It`s a bit different to my usual style and I`ve enjoyed playing around with it.


Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

6 comments:

  1. you're right...dark purple it is! beautiful card, Lynne! thanks for playing the Curtain Call:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, I think you've captured the colour scheme perfectly - your card is stunning! Love the way you've trimmed the the Kraft card Nestie and the whole layout is beautiful.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really creative, as I always say I wouldn't know where to start but you've obviously got the knack. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne, this is wonderful! Great blend of the colors! I really should try the partial shape off the edge look! Really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lay out and the double scalloped border is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.