About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 29 August 2010

Cheryls card

Hello again,
this is my second post today and couldn`t be more different to the first one.

Next friday it will be my eldest daughters 34th birthday. I find this very strange because I`m sure I`m only 35, ( I am in my head anyway) lol.
This is the card I made for her.
  Apologies for the photo, we had just had a down pour and I had to take this piccy quick before the light went. You can see the shadows of the raindrops on the window.

Cheryls favourite colour has always been red so ofcourse she always ends up with a red card.
The sentiment is computer generated.
I made a panel of white card and stamped the image in red ink then added some tiny gems to make it pop.
The image is Agapanthus Cluster by Stampendous.
I caught the edge of the stamp and left a mark so I`ve placed a butterfly on it and I think it looks like a butterfly trail. ( cough, cough)
I added some red ribbon and a bow although the tails are a bit short I`m still quite pleased with it.


Right, I`m off now to do some more crafting while I have the chance.
Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and what a beautiful image you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish your daughter all the best!
    The card for her is very beautiful.
    I like very much the stamps that you used.
    The little butterfly is lovely accent.
    Great ribbon.
    I wish you wonderful day!
    Hugs, Irena

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been a child bride! Red and white is a classic combination and I love the effect of the gems on the delicate seed head image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your daughter. Stunning card and I love your ribbon as usual. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.