About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 5 August 2010

A quick note.

No card today, just a line or two to let you know I`m still around.
Firstly, I`d like to thank you all very much for your kind words of encouragement on starting my new job.
It`s going very well, I`m enjoying it more than I thought I would. As I said, it`s only part time, this week I`m doing 10 - 2 on the till. It`s a very busy shop so it`s all go, all the time and my poor feet are really suffering. Monday and tuesday I was in agony but I gave myself a foot massage ( Alan volunteered but I told him I didn`t recommend it) and as the week has gone on they`ve got slightly better. Considering I spent most of the last year sat on my bum crafting, 4 hours standing at a till is gonna hurt isn`t it ? Next week I think I`m doing afternoons which will suit me better. 10 - 2 is ok but by the time I`m home, rested my feet and done an evening meal, the day is almost over. And then there`s house work! Now I`m not house proud as anyone will tell you but I do like it to be clean and tidy. I`m sure that once I get into a routine I`ll have much more time for crafting and I do have one or two in the pipeline so roll on the weekend.
Thanks for popping in and I`ll see you all soon....Lynne xxx

6 comments:

  1. A lot of you in charge. I hope soon to get used to the situation.
    Hopefully not feel too tired. You have a lot of obligations, plus work and creations.
    We will expect when you find some time to show us again of your exquisite cards.

    Hugs, Irena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting on ok despite your poor feet!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's an adjustment...we'll just wait patiently for some more of your goodness to come:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really glad you are enjoying it Lynne, I know what you mean about aching feet, same for me. Really looking forward to your future creations. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time Lynne, don't put yourself under any pressure. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations when you are ready,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you're supposed to wear your Manolo Blahniks to work Lynne! I'm sure it won't be long before you're used to your new routine. Hope so as I'm missing the trademark bow and where are those gorgeous carnations?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.