About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 22 August 2010

Cool Chrysanthemums

Hello all and a happy sunday to you.

I`ve had a strange week this week. I`ve been quite tired, especially towards the end of the week and my mojo seems to have been having an off week too. I`ve been sat staring at papers and stamps willing inspiration to come but it`s been an uphill struggle lol.
I have, however, managed to make a card for this weeks Playdate cafe.
Here is the inspiration piccy;
  I was determined to have a go, not least so I could use my brand new Chrysanthemum stamps from Waltzing Mouse.
Here is what I eventually came up with,
Now I know it`s not the most spectacular card I`ve ever made and it doesn`t do the stamps justice either but I`m afraid you`ll just have to humour me this week. Hopefully my mojo will make a return sometime soon and I`ll come back with a masterpiece ( yeah right).

Supplies,
Stamp-Waltzing Mouse Chrysanthemums.
Ink-     Versa colour, fresh green, cyan.
Sentiment- Papertrey.


Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx 

10 comments:

  1. This is simply elegant Lynne - you don't always have to throw loads of things onto a card to make it beautiful, and this is a perfect example of that. I love the colours and the flower images, and I don't think your mojo has left you at all.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lynne! Simple yet elegant. It doesn't look like you've lost your mojo at all. Hope you have a better week! Thanks for joining us this week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images to use for this weeks color story! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it's lovely! There's something very peaceful about it - it's a great notecard but you could use it for almost any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! very simple and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean design and the different colors and sizes of the mums. Beautiful card. Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH--love how you stamped this card! Beautiful colors and beautifully done! Love that this card could be used for almost anything--great job:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, wonderful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the chrysanthemums.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I think it's simply beautiful. Hope your mojo returns soon, mine has done a bunk. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.