About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 12 August 2010

Just showing off!

Good Morning Friends.

I`m having a bit of a show off moment today. 

Remember this card,
  Imagine my surprise and delight when I checked on my comments last night to discover one from Liz Armstrong who owns Pink Petticoat .
informing me that she is featuring my card on her blog. To say I`m over the moon is an understatement. Thank you Liz.

Whats more I`ve won a prize too. Not for a card unfortunately, but as a follower of Picture Perfect Creations.
I`ve won a pack of kraft card and envelopes. How cool is that???

Hopefully back tomorrow with a card.
Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Lynne, congrats for the win!
    Your card is adorable. I love every detail on it.
    The papers are gorgeous.
    The ribbon is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite right to show off - clever, clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it on the Pink Petticoat blog - it's gorgeous, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised Liz wanted to feature it on her blog .. it's absolutely stunning Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Lynne-I can see why she wanted it too-it is gorgeous.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.