About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 31 August 2010

FTL #105

Happy Tuesday All!

I haven`t entered anything in the Clean and Simple Stamping challenge for quite a while now so I thought it was high time I had another go. This is the layout we were given;





And here is my take on it.
A very simple card but one of those that just simply fell into place ( doesn`t happen very often).

I used the largest stamp from Inkadinkado`s Birds Galore stamp set and inked it up with Versa colour Orchid.
I was lucky enough to find a scrap of Pink Petticoat paper already printed up in my scrap box and it matches almost perfectly. Even the dots go with the stamp.
I`ve changed the position of the sentiment, which is Papertreys Autumn Blessings because I wanted to use the same colour ink.
All in all I`m pretty chuffed with this one.

Well I hope all of you in the UK enjoyed your Bank holiday. I`m sure it would have been better if the weather had played along but then, when do we ever get good weather for August bank holiday? I had to work ofcourse, along with many others and we were quite busy in the shop. I can never understand why people get an extra day off work and spend it shopping. I`m sure I could have found something much more exciting to do.

Thank for popping in...Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful card, Lynne.
    Gorgeous stamp.
    I wish you lovely day!

    Hugs, Irena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne - I love the stamp and it does match the paper perfectly as you said. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love how the colours all blend, I don't do much stamping so always impressed with what others do
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynne, lovely colours. I had a lovely bank holiday thanks. I agree about the shopping, much better things to do. I hate to tell you though, the sun shone all weekend here in West Sussex. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this and the way your stamped image matches the dp. We were in West Somerset for bank holiday and it was wall to wall sunshine there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.