About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 15 August 2011

Christening card

Good Morning All!
It`s a beautiful day here today, typical as I`m back at work this afternoon. So, a quick post from me for a change.
My brothers grandaughter is being Christened in a few weeks so I`ve made a card to send. I`ve been at my snippet box again too so I`m entering this one into Jules Crafty Snippets # 32

The striped paper is Pink Petticoat and I think the hearts is Cute Colours but not sure. Both have been punched with a Martha Stewart Doily punch and layered.
The sentiment is computer generated, then stamped with a Waltzing Mouse Label stamp and cut out with a nestie.
I`ve added a ribbon and made a double flat bow with a pink heart gem.
Hopefully, time permitting I`ll be back with some more snippet makes during the week. Last week Jules had a record number of entries so the fight against snippets is definitely catching on. Check out Jules blog for some fantastic inspiration.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

17 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lynne - I love the punched papers - gives a really soft feminine feel.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is Lynne - don't work too hard! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Lynne.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynne

    This is just amazing and so gorgeous. I especially like your bow nd litle heart in the centre.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lynne
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ius such a pretty card, love the borders

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne

    This is a really beautiful make.

    Love your snippets and what you have done with them.

    Great touch with the ribbon too. Very effective.

    Thank you for keeping me company again this week .. .. are you noticing your mountain turning into a molehill yet?

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lynne and perfect for such a special occasion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful Lynne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. So neat and classy.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a perfect christening card Lynne! You must've had Jules in mind when you added that lovely heart gem to the ribbon! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, so pretty and perfect for a Christening, well done on the snippet front:0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet, pretty card and clever use of snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card - a mix of pretty and elegant. Love it! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful snippet card - love the bow on the ribbon and the sentiment. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card, the bow is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.