About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 4 August 2011

CR84FN # 35

Good evening all!
A quick post from me today I`m afraid. Alan`s got a week off work this week and I just can`t seem to get on with anything. He`s painted our kitchen so I`ve got everything to put in it`s proper place lol. Anyway enough rambling, the inspiration piccy for this fortnights CR84FN Challenge is gorgeous. Just take a look at these fabulous colours.
Aren`t they just gorgeous? Here is my card,











I`ve used a very pale green DP by Papermania matted onto Lavender card.
The sentiment is computer generated, cut out with nestie circle and matted on to some of the green DP that has been cut out with a nestie scalloped circle. The that was placed with foam pads onto a lacey edged circle in lavender.
I added a dark grey ribbon and double looped bow and some lavender coloured flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

That`s it from me for now, got paint splashes to remove lol.
Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lynn, your card is stunning and so beautiful, and you are right the colours are fabulous. I love the sentiment.

    luv
    irenexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn

    A gorgeous card .. .. love the colours and your scrummy flowers!!

    If your hubby runs out of things to paint just give me a shout .. .. I have a whole house (with the exception of two rooms) he could have go at LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Lynne!! Gorgeous colours and love your flowers. I love the layout too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Lynne! That bow looks wonderful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, that sentiment is so PERFECT with those flowers! LOVE the BG paper, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clean and BEAUTIFUL Lynne!!! Such a lovely card! Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty Lynne....now I can't get off your blog for looking at all your lovely cards either :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty, feminine card. I do like subtle backing paper, with the pretty verse and lovely flowers. Fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.