About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Jules Crafty Snippets wk 34

Good Evening All!
It would seem that I`ve become just as addicted to Jules Crafty Snippets Challenge as I have to LiM. I simply have to have my weekly rummage in my snippet box now. I made this card over the weekend but I have others started that just need the time to put them together. Watch this space!!!

The DP is Pink Petticoat from my snippet box matted onto deep red card.
The image is by Chocolate Baroque coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is Papertrey Inc.The lacey scallop is a nestie die in the deep red card.
I`ve added a deep red ribbon with hearts on to give it a bit of a pop.


The weather is so cold and miserable here today that it`s making think  more of autumnal cards or maybe (shock horror) Christmas ones. Where has our summer got to?




Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx







15 comments:

  1. HI Lynne - what a pretty card love the colours..and you are right it is cold and the nights are certainly drawing in quickly...a horrible thought.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is yummy Lynne - we're having a right old downpour here at the mo... and I've had the heating on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely elegant card! It is cold though isn't it, had the heater on at work today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne, this is another gorgeous elegant snippet make! Everything you do is so clean, neat and tidy! Bl**** freezing here tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely image and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful-the colour really pops.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these pretty flowers against the striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is just fabulous gorgeous colours, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Lynne. Love the colours, so classy looking. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne

    This is one fantastic snippet make!!!

    Loving that deep red ... great layout and fantastic image too. I see you managed to sneak a few hearts in there too LOL!!!

    So pleased you are enjoying using up your snippets. Thank you for keeping me company and sharing what you make with them.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, lovely image and papers, very elegant.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this, great snippet make x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card Lynne - beautiful colours and great use of snippets! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful! Amazing use of snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Lynne, some gorgeous snippets there. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.