About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 8 August 2011

Jules crafty snippets # 31

Good afternoon all!
The weather here over the weekend was appalling and seems to be carrying on into the week too, but that meant I could spend lots of time in the craft room. Sunday is Jules crafty snippets day so I took the opportunity to have a good old rake about among my snippets and create some cards. I had some toppers already coloured so they didn`t take too long to put together.

First up is my fave Teddy stamp by Lili of the Valley,coloured in promarkers and Marvy Le Plume. He is stamped onto a snippet of white card and matted onto a snippet of bright pink card.
The DP is Pink Petticoat snippets and the sentiment, by Personal Impressions is stamped onto the strip cut from an A4 sheet to make the square card and cut out with a nestie labels 4 die.
I`ve added some bright pink spotty ribbon and a bow to finish.





Next is a new (to me) stamp by Flourishes called Lenten Rose, coloured in promarkers and cut out with a nestie labels 4 die. I cut another label the same size in yellow card, cut it in half and placed the label on top with just the edges of the yellow showing.
The DP is from that everlasting snippet pile from Papermania. The spotty paper is matted onto yellow card and I`ve punched along the bottom with a Fiskars punch.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is cut out with a nestie circle.




Finally I`ve gone CaS with this one.
The white panel on the front of the card is a snippet and I`ve run just over half of it through the Cuttlebug with the Candy Cane Stripes EF. The green check DP is a snippet from Papermania Capsule Collection and I`ve added a green ribbon before attaching it to the front of the card using foam pads.
The stamp is another new to me from Flourishes, this time I`ve used Zinnia`s. These are gorgeous because they come in an array of different colours so I think you`ll be seeing a lot more of this stamp set. I`ve coloured with Promarkers, cut out with a circle nestie and cut a lacey circle in matching green card ( another snippet) as a border.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set, again cut out with a circle nestie. I`ve finished off with a green bow.
Phew! It`s a pity meal times have to interfere with crafting, I could have gone on forever I think
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post, it does wonders for a girls ego lol.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx








20 comments:

  1. 3 brilliant snippet cards - you'll put a real dent it your stash at this rate ;-)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy busy!!!! Brilliant snippet makes. Congrats. Snap for the LOTV bear!!!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colours are great, so cheerful! Wonderful snippet cards!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne

    Three wonderful creations.

    You will have certainly got through a good bit of your snippet collection this week .. .. included the beloved Papermania collection LOL!!!

    I love them all but I think the last one is my favourite. I love the lush ribbon and embossing.

    Thank you for keeping me company again this week in the snippet battle.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so sweet. I love the various papers and colors on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne,

    What gorgeous cards!! Love all of them!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie these are fabulous, love the colour schemes and your work is just stunning as always, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynne these are 3 gorgeous card, I love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness - you really are on a roll! All these cards are just lovely. Pretty papers, gorgeous colours and lovely bows! I really do need a lesson!! I think my favourite is the Lenten roses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fabulous cards Lynne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lynne all so different.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Lynne

    Wow!!! your cards are just gorgeous, I love your flower stamps, and they are all coloured perfectly.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bear is adorable, very cas style as well. Lenton rose in yellow is PERFECT. Beautiful Zinnia's as well. You are just busy as all get out lately. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOH three gorgeous cards, love the yellow one it really stands out for me. Great use of snippets, you'd never know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three beautiful cards again Lynne, love them all,..... I often 'burn' food now esp. when I am making a card......just can't leave it until it's finsihed....my poor OH lol :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous set of cards with fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three fab snippet cards - love all the toppers and couldn't pick a favourite. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three great snippets Lynne, all gorgeous in their own right.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you were on a mission! Love that first image, love the way you used the second labels 4 as a shadow of the first on the second card but I think the third is my fav. Just love the colors, the papers, the embossing and that beautifully colored image is fantastic.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.